More financial reports in the archive.
Ad hoc news 2020
- Wirecard AG: Termination employment contract Dr. Markus Braun 30 June, 2020
- Wirecard AG: Application for opening of insolvency proceedings 25 June, 2020
- Wirecard AG: Jan Marsalek dismissed as member of the Management Board, employment contract extraordinarily terminated 22 June, 2020
- Wirecard AG: Statement of the Management Board about the current situation of the Company 22 June, 2020
- Wirecard AG: Markus Braun resigns with immediate effect as member of the management board; James Freis appointed as interim CEO 19 June, 2020
- Wirecard AG: Personnel changes: Management Board member Jan Marsalek suspended on a revocable basis – James Freis, Jr. appointed with immediate effect as member of the management board responsible for compliance 18 June, 2020
More news in the archive.
Wirecard AG will not hold an Annual General Meeting for fiscal year 2020. The Local Court of Munich opened insolvency proceedings over the assets of Wirecard AG in a ruling dated August 25, 2020 (Ref. 1542 IN 1308/20).
Information on the Statutes, declarations of conformity, invitation to the Annual General Meeting and more can be found in the "Corporate Governance" section.