The Enterprise Program Manager is responsible for the management of technical programs with a focus on migration and the coordination of sub projects throughout the program’s lifecycle. (S)he is accountable for the delivery of program goals and directly reports to the Executive Vice President of the Professional Services division - without having disciplinary management responsibility on her/his own (expert role).
More specifically, the role will be based in the Singapore office, Wirecard Asia HQ, with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Articulate and communicate a program’s strategic direction, vision, goals, plans and status to various stakeholders (e.g. senior management)
- Coordinate, plan, and communicate pre- and post migration as the central SPOC (single point of contact)
- Analyse internal and external factors in order to identify, assess, mitigate and report program and project risks (external limitations, constraints)
- Develop preventative measures and recovery plans in order to cover unanticipated situations
- Take full responsibility of the program delivery framework
- Define KPIs and create guidelines in order to monitor the program's progress and evaluate continuous improvements
- Standardize and align the project management methodology and cross-functional practices within the division
- Identify and apply future project management trends in order to drive business innovation
- Extraordinary understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Profound technical understanding (e.g., migration projects) and very deep business process management knowledge, especially in the area of financial services and the payment industry
- Comprehensive experience with agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Excellent communication (conveying messages in a proper and transparent way)
- Strong negotiation skills (able to negotiate content and/or timelines)
- Relationship management skills (e.g., ability to establish / maintain a high level of stakeholder trust)
- Stress resilience (e.g., ability to deal with changing circumstances)
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in a similar working environment as a program manager (in payments, banking or IT industry)
- Previous experience leading migration projects e.g. card portfolio, platform & processor migrations
- Vast Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Project Manager or Program Manager (PMI, Prince2)
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.