- Lead initial communication with suppliers especially in regards to requesting commercial offers, arranging sales presentations, and comparing various offers based on criteria provided by internal teams
- Critically review the content of commercial offers, with a focus on costs, quality, and the overall package offered
Vendor Risk Management
- Qualify vendor and conduct due diligence
- Monitor and review needed compliance status
- Periodic review of vendor risk which may result into service disruption and impact on business performance.
- Pro-actively monitor and review the performance of suppliers in regards to timely deliveries, communication and defined SLAs/KPIs, inventory management and other crucial factors
- Maintain close relationship with suppliers to be aware of upcoming products and services and new opportunities for collaboration
- Maintain periodic engagement and contact with key vendors
- Extensive experience in legal aspects of supplier management such as reviewing of Terms and Conditions, NDA exchange, and contract review in close collaboration with the Wirecard Legal department
- Centrally organize and administer supplier documentation, including portal credentials, pricing information, and primary contacts
- Bachelor's degree, preferable in Business Administration or Business Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience managing vendors with a global mnc.
- Ability to work independently, structured and self-organize with project management and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills in English verbal and written
- Good understanding of the technical and legal content of a commercial offer
- Ability to comprehend complex business requirements involving multiple suppliers and pricing structures, and present a comprehensive overview
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.