The Wirecard Group is building in Kuala Lumpur a strong Treasury Back Office team in order to support the rapid expansion of its business operations across the Asia-Pacific region.
Directly reporting to the Team Lead of Back Office Treasury Asia, the Treasury Back Office Analyst will mainly assist in the following tasks (without limitation):
Bank on boarding and bank account management:
- Board resolution processing,
- Bank account openings,
- Bank signatories: appointments, removals, permanent update, reporting, etc.
- Bank account closings, etc.
- Liquidity reporting and analysis,
- Regulatory reporting,
- Budgeting, forecasting,
- FX exposures, etc.
Back office cash management:
- Asia operating cash forecasting and analysis,
- Asia business cash forecasting and analysis: Acquiring and Issuing,
- I/C borrowings reporting, cash pooling interest calculation/verification,
- Back office FX, investments, external borrowings, off BS commitments (given/received),
- KYC documentation,
- Interface with banks and internal stakeholders for all treasury back office topics,
- Transaction enquiry with banks
- Monitoring and analysis of bank fees, agreements tracking, etc.
- Assistance to internal and external audits,
- Assistance to annual external audit tasks,
- Support and guidance of local finance staff in treasury processes within the regional perimeter, etc.
- Support the setting and administration of online banking systems and other services,
- Support of the implementation and administration of internal treasury systems, etc.
- A first experience in Treasury is required, whether with a corporate or a financial institution
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English required, one Asian language is a plus, as the position will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Asia-Pacific region
- Well organized and reliable, the Treasury Back Office Tem Asia is accountable for the compliance of all treasury activities within its purview
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines, strong attention to details, as some tasks are critical to the business operations
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems and various online banking systems would be appreciated
- Excellent team player capable to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment