Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our new team in Graz (Austria).
- Independent writing, optimizing, and updating of our globally used software documentation in English, aimed at different target groups (merchants and technical integrators)
- Autonomously researching, collecting, and preparing technical information
- Close cooperation with teams from across the world, especially Software Engineering, Support, and Product Management
- Ongoing or finished technical and/or linguistic education
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, other foreign languages (especially French) are a plus
- Entry professional experience in the field of technical documentation is a plus
- Multimedia affinity, basic knowledge of Git or CSS is a plus
- Passion for language and a great interest in IT / software development
- Independently working team player capable of explaining complex technical issues to various target groups in a clear and understandable way
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young, and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, team events, free coffee and tea, and many more
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,392.00 gross/month on a full-time basis; a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further questions, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elisabeth Lampl.