As a Technical Support Specialist, your primary role is to support our corporate customer by managing and troubleshooting all technical issues related to our assigned company services. You will ensure customer technical issues and enquires are solved or escalated to relevant department and also assist in any new customer/merchant integration of the company services. Your goal will be to identify technical issues and also to resolve the issues within the Service level agreement.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Department, Technical Support.
Main job responsibilities:-
- Ensure all customer case are manage in a proper manage and escalate to the right department;
- Support customers on gateway account technical integrations & troubleshooting cases;
- Effectively troubleshoot each case and identify those that need to be escalated to a senior resource L3 to resolve;
- Work with Senior Technical Support Specialist to ensure any case needing escalation gets to the senior resource taking over the case with appropriate documentation and detail to effectively transition the case without inconvenience to the customer;
- Assist other departments or with special projects as assigned by the supervisor;
- Recognize additional training needs and make recommendations to bridge knowledge gaps;
- Contribute to the team’s success and be part of good team player;
- At least 3-5 years relevant work experience in technical support role or similar.
- Strong desire to learn and implement new technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in performing UAT and lifecycle troubleshooting.
- Technical experience in Java, HTML, Database SQL and knowledge of queries preferred
- Basic Networking & Project Management skills a plus
- Proficient in current Windows Server and Desktop Operating System.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly