You will be responsible for leading the software engineering team in the Transactional banking department. Key responsibilities is to able to coach and train our development team and to coordinate with different departments to deliver the project successfully.
This role will be reporting to the Project Manager.
Main job responsibilities:
- Discuss with BA. to get an understanding of the requirement.
- Involve in analyzing and designing programs under coordination of the Product Leader.
- Assess the program development effort and coordinate it with the Product Leader and Project Manager.
- Prepare Program Specification document and distribute the task assignment to developers under his/her supervision.
- Involve in coding/programming by using Standard Programming procedure if necessary.
- Perform consolidated system test based on the test plan and test script to ensure that the program meets the requirement
- Coordinate with internal QA for System Integration Test (SIT).
- Define program logic, variables, working file and database structure which meet the system design and standard procedure.
- Find technical solution and apply it in the program/application design and make sure that it is in line with the approved system design and standard procedure.
- Discuss technical issues with the team and prepare deployment plan including the fall back procedure.
- Continuously maintain the application program to ensure the system comply with mandatory changes (application changes, regulation, upgrade release) under coordination of Project Leader.
- Analyze reported problems and identify the root cause, then provide solution and assess the effort to fix the problems.
- Provide training and coaching to the Team members.
- At least 7 years of similar working experience in technical lead position under the Application Developer/Software engineer/Programming team.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Software engineering
- Possess programming experience especially in Java J2EE and Strusts, JSP, EJB, JDBC.
- Understand system development life cycle and programming methodologies include programming techniques, programming tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Information Technology (N-Tiers Architecture)
How to Apply:-Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.