As the Team Leader, s/he will be managing all in-scheme and merchant settlement reconciliation and provide end-to-end service to Wirecard customers. The Team Leader will manage a team of four members and is responsible to guide and develop them to be fully competent in their day-to-day work.
The successful candidate must possess a good understanding of credit card schemes and the chargeback system to perform this role. Besides that, the role is required to work closely with key stakeholders such as compliance, card scheme companies and our merchants.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Acquiring Settlements.
Key Responsibilities :
• Responsible to ensure accuracy in scheme and merchant settlement reconciliation
• Lead the team members on day-to-day merchant payout and scheme settlement operations.
• Close monitoring on fund balance and ensure all the merchant payout are processed within determined SLA
• To assist Settlement Head to run the operation by monitoring and implementing according to settlement operation needs
• Effective manpower planning and ensure staffing requirements are met
• Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
• Update the Manager on the Team Progress
• Provide any training to team members as and when necessary.
• Communicate clear instructions to team members.
• Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they have been provided is being put into use, and to see if additional training is needed.
- At least five (5) years’ of prior experience with payment industry in a similar merchant facing-position
- Experience of dealing with Risk and Compliance Department, Schemes and Merchants
- Preferably with someone who have the experience with Merchant, Schemes and Acquiring Banks
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken English
- Tenacity: Able to persevere over time and overcome obstacles to achieve an objective.
- Interpersonal sensitivity: Able to accurately interpret others' feelings and emotions and is an effective listener.
- Influence: Ability to communicate effectively to gain support and confidence.
- Results-oriented: Find ways to get things done.
- Leadership: The ability to lead and motivate others.
- Meticulous: Strong attention to detail and able to identify errors, anomalies, or outliers.
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a team and build strong working relationships.
- Sufficient managerial experience to manage a team
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of chargeback management
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.