Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Support the head of the department in budget planning, performance reviews and recruiting activities
- Lead, coach and mentor a multicultural team of Backend and Frontend Developers including DEV, QA and BA specialists
- Improve agile development and continues deployment processes
- Be responsible for execution of development and requirements implementation in our main client-facing application
- Be responsible for delivering end-to-end solution in cooperation with other team leads, architects and lead developers within the department and company
- Ensure software quality and maintainability by establishing appropriate quality assurance measures and by evolving architecture, tech stack, conducting code reviews and refactoring
- Standardize and optimize implementation processes and tools
- Contribute to team’s work with high-quality, well-tested and scalable code
- Master Degree in computer science or information technology (Uni, FH)
- Several years of professional experience as a senior/lead developer
- Hands-on experience in leading teams in an international environment
- Deep knowledge in agile software development processes and technics like SCRUM, Kanban, LeSS
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs
- Knowledge in SmartGWT, AWS, DDD/TDD and microservices would be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong communicational skills and motivational ability
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 3,485.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualification
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com.