Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Team Lead Customer Support
- 1st point of contact for call center and helpdesk department for all L1 related topics
- Ensure service quality and standard are met through consistent follow up, coaching and trainings with outsourced contact centre
- Managing and monitoring external call center and internal helpdesk devision on a day to day basis
- Analysis of training needs through the study of customer feedback, complaints, outsourced contact centre feedback (both within the department as well as other departments)
- Review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and be familiar on the usage of all the various applications used by the call centre
- Coordinating, handling and solving merchant escalations
- Reportings and measures for overall performance of call center
- Close collaboration and interaction with other departments like e.g. Business Operations, Sales and Productmanagement
- Develop training curriculum relevant to the team and aligned with the company vision and mission which includes all Wirecard products and support methodology
- Ensure all processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are uploaded into the prescribed knowledge management tool timely and accurately.
- Be ‘immersed’ into the operational floor to ensure that process development is kept relevant and have a good understanding of operational challenges, etc.
- To implement initiatives or programs to instill and encourage positive cultural changes to customer experience.
- Ensure that information relating to the Team Member’s training enrollment, completion, feedback, etc are channeled to the appropriate parties including the management members and outsourced Call Centre Operations Manager
- Ensure clear and consistent communication on all matters pertaining to Level 1 Support to the Head of Call Center Operations APAC
- Diploma or University Degree in Economics, Finance, Banking or similar
- 5 to 7 years of experience in call center environment is highly desired or in an established customer-service environment.
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills
- A team player who takes initiative and has the ability to assist the outsourced call centre and its team members when required
- Well-groomed with professional disposition and possess a positive, fun and enthusiastic personality
- Have impeccable follow-through; must possess a can-do attitude and mindset
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and motivational skills
- Experience in call center training or call center management would be highly appreciated
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge in Dialogflow will be a strong advantage
- The successful candidate should have strong operational background driving operational and service excellence with prior experience in developing and delivery processes and procedures
- Experience and knowledge in call audit and call monitoring will be advantageous
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure