As a System Analyst, you will support our Information technology team and be responsible for ensuring that our Operational Accounting System (OAS) is setup to extract, transform and load data from various source systems in a seamless manner.
The successful candidate must have a great understanding of various file formats and the intricacies of analysing and mapping data elements from one file format to another. They will be comfortable working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data and be able to describe the rules required in order to ensure a smooth file load process.
The Systems Analyst will also work with various internal departments, including Finance and Settlement teams in order to validate various reconciliation processes and ensure that pricing models and internal reports have been setup correctly.
This role will be reporting to the VP Business Ops West, Global Financial Services.
Main job responsibilities:
- Ensure that the daily Loading / Mapping / Posting / Reporting and Reconciliation process within the OAS system is running smoothly.
- Investigate and remediate any load rules that are failing to validate on input files.
- Investigate and work with internal teams to reconcile reports that are generated by the system.
- Setup report generation activities as requested by the business using OAS internal report generator.
- Act as an SME for the internal workings of the OAS system and provide input to the OAS project manager / Vendor in order to further enhance system functionality.
- At least 1 years of similar working experience in System Analyst or data analysis role.
- Fresh graduate with internship experience in data analysis role or similar are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
- Candidates with exposure to system setup role in data analysis and data mapping will be preferred.
- Those with minimal programming knowledge skills such as Java/Perl or other programming skills will have an advantage.
- Have knowledge of reconciliation process, data analysis and data mapping.
- Strong prioritization and execution skills.
- Details oriented, have a passion to learn and committed to self-improvement.
- Preferably experienced in other software tools such as Visio, MS EXCEL, MYSQL and etc.