Wirecard (GER:WDI) is one of the world’s fastest growing digital platforms in the area of financial commerce. We provide both business customers and consumers with a constantly expanding ecosystem of real-time value-added services built around innovative digital payments by using an integrated B2B2C approach. This ecosystem concentrates on the areas payment & risk, retail & transaction banking, loyalty & couponing, data analytics & conversion rate enhancement in all sales channels (online, mobile, ePOS). Wirecard operates regulated financial institutions in several key markets, holds issuing and acquiring licenses from all major payment and card networks. Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (DAX and TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060).
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of IT infrastructure, including Linux system builds, configuration & security managements, patching, automation and system upgrades, troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Adhere to standard Service Level Agreements (SLA) for day-to-day support
- Maintaining ticket system (Redmine, BMC Remedy and Jira)
- Monitoring Nagios, Cacti, Solar wind, and SMS alerts
- Ensure that change management process is properly followed by environment changes
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Coordinate with internal team members for problem resolution
- Provide post-sale incident and problem management support.
- Coordinate and ensure with system development tasks for implementation, integration and testing with internal team members.
- Ensure hardware and software configuration and performance tuned to provide maximum performances to application.
- Data center support on implementation and failure.
- Handover process on daily basis to operation support team members.
- Diploma/Degree in related field or similar experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Infrastructure Systems Environment (Linux Based)
- MCSA or MCSE would be advantageous
Attractive Salary & Benefits