Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Support Engineer
- Manage onboarding of new merchant implementations to ensure merchant deliverables are achieved according to agreed milestones.
- To provide resolution to new merchants for any problems that they are facing.
- Liaise with sales, product and support teams to handle merchant boarding related enquiries.
- Ensure the merchant boarding process are clearly documented Ensure that all processes are being followed in compliance with legislation & policies where necessary.
- Perform technical merchant setup including post setup verification.
- Support the automation of set-up processes.
- Ensure merchant setup requirements are effectively translated to system configuration.
- Identify, plan and oversee all business readiness activities required to implement the merchant on the payment platforms.
- Provide constant and appropriate communication to internal and external stakeholders pertaining to merchant boarding topics
- Regular internal reporting to reflect status of current onboarding tasks, dates, spend, barriers to ramp, issues and impact analysis.
- Build trust through approachability, responsiveness and follow through.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or any IT related degree.
- Previous work experience as Technical Support Engineer. The experience in payment industry is preferred.
- Candidate with 1-3 years of experience is preferred
- In depth knowledge of database (MySQL, Oracle)
- It is required to have basic programming knowledge
- knowledge of operating systems, web services, and API.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure