You will be primarily responsible for the merchant technical setup. The support is primarily related to Wirecard’s acquiring and payment gateway services. Your role will cover merchant on boarding.
Your primary tasks in merchant support team include,
- Act as the primary point of contact for technical onboarding of merchants.
- Liaise with sales, product and support teams to handle merchant boarding related enquiries.
- Ensure the merchant boarding process are clearly documented to facilitate information sharing within the merchant onboarding team.
- Ensure that all processes are being followed in compliance with legislation & policies where necessary.
- Perform technical merchant setup including post setup verification using XML, HTML, SQL, MSSQL, VB programming
- Support the automation of set-up processes.
- Manage onboarding of new merchant implementations and delegating tasks to the other support staff to ensure merchant deliverables are achieved according to agreed milestones.
- Ensure merchant setup requirements are effectively translated to system configuration.
- Identify, plan and oversee all business readiness activities required to implement the merchant on the payment platforms.
- Provide constant and appropriate communication to internal and external stakeholders pertaining to merchant boarding topics
- Regular internal reporting to reflect status of current onboarding queue, dates, spend, barriers to ramp, issues and impact analysis.
- Build trust through approachability, responsiveness and follow through.
- Degree in IT related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in payment merchant on-boarding support role
- Good stakeholder management
- Process driven and communication skills is required
- Ability to speak fluent English is mandatory
Attractive Salary and Benefits