As a Store Assistant, you will support our Wirecard business operations through servicing and providing support to our helpdesk operations and technical team through performing minor repairs and looking after the stock/products in the store.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Product Platform Support & Services.
Main job responsibilities:
- Upkeep of store/warehouse to keep it neat and tidy.
- In-charge of accepting return goods (terminal machine) from local and agent.
- Record of all returned terminals and faulty/resusable terminals in the inventory folder.
- Checking of return terminals to determine if they are reusable or faulty
- Issue terminal and accessories if there is any request from internal and external customer with proper requisition – all must be recorded in Inventory records.
- Manage SIM cards inventory via web portal.
- Upon receiving new goods, all terminals must be scanned into inventory and arranged in-accordance to First in First out (FIFO).
- Communicate with both local and external customers – bank on replenishment of POSM stocks like DECALs, Thermal roll papers.
- Send inventory report every week without fail.
- Must always keep the Store neat and tidy.
- Manage and communicate with forwarders and courier service provider – Fedex, Gdex
- Packing of parcel – thermal rolls and terminals for courier within MY and overseas.
- Need to prepare proforma invoice, DO –delivery order, consignment note
- Check monthly invoices from logistics vendor and suppliers.
- Also assist when needed, to go to field support for any urgent deployment
- No experience required.
- Good attitude and willing to learn
- Team player
- Applicants with 1 years of similar working experience in storekeeper will be an advantage.
- Minimum education : SPM
- Good communication skills in English an Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to write in organised and orderly manner for reports.
- Friendly and helpful personality to assist customers
- Willing to learn and able to take new challenges
- Must be able to travel within Malaysia on short notice.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.