Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Scenario-based implementation and testing
- Paying close attention to usability and security when executing non-functional tests
- Designing, developing and executing automated and manual tests to ensure quality
- Developing methods to improve software quality
- University degree or equivalent qualification in IT
- At least two years of work experience
- ISTQB certification a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, good command of German desirable
- Motivation, curiosity and intuition when working on the preventive avoidance of malfunctions before production phase
This is what we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flexitime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,979.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualification
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.