As a Software Integration (End-to-End) Tester, you will be establishing the infrastructure for End to End testing for our full-suite payment services (acquiring processing, payment gateways, payment terminals, mobile POS, etc). These applications are used by our customers (merchants) across the globe.
The successful candidate needs to be a part of the whole End-to-End testing process starting from a requirements analysis till test reporting, integrate with current deployment process and contribute to End-to-End test automation suites.
This role will be reporting to the Head, Payment Service Provider Development APAC.
Main job responsibilities: -
- Analyze requirements and produce test plans, test cases, defect reports and test summaries
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Software Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure all Acceptance Criteria have sufficient levels of detail
- Perform manual and automated test execution in collaboration with external parties to ensure full coverage of End-to-End scenarios
- Maintain, improve and expand an automation of End-to-End suites covering the complete solutions from Front End (POS terminals, Mobile applications, Payment Pages, Commercial Shop System Plugins) to Back End (Integration with Acquirers, Card Schemes, Payment methods providers)
- Resolve technical problems and support the software payment association certifications;
- Maintain and extend testing infrastructure;
- Integrate with existing deployment process;
- Continuous improvement in testing strategy, using latest tools and technologies.
- At least 6 years of similar working experience in Software tester or QA role.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or equivalent.
- Strong communicator with expert knowledge in enterprise web-services application testing
- Good understanding of various types of testing (Unit, Integration, System, E2E, UAT etc.)
- Familiar with test automation tools such as Postman, Jmeter, Selenium
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments (user level)
- Experience with writing SQL queries/statements
- Experience with Jira and Zephyr
- Basic Java knowledge
- Experience in payment processing industry is desired.
- A QA certification (ISTQB) will be an advantage.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.