As a Software Integration (End to End) Tester, you will be establishing the infrastructure to automate End to End testing for our full-suite payment services (acquiring processing, payment gateways, payment terminals, mobile POS, etc). These applications are used by our customers (merchants) across the globe.
The successful candidate need to build the testing infrastructure from ground up, integrate with current deployment process, and develop initial End-to-End (E2E) test suites.
This role will be reporting to the Head, Payment Service Provider Development APAC.
Main job responsibilities: -
- Setup and maintain a "best practice" testing infrastructure to automate E2E testing;
- Resolving technical problems and support the software payment association certifications;
- Ensure long term testing to ensure perfect functionality of internal applications;
- Write and validate automated test procedures to ensure full coverage of all E2E User Stories;
- Integrate with existing deployment process
- Automation of end to end tests covering the complete solutions from Front End (POS terminals, Mobile applications,Payment Pages, Commercial Shop System Plugins) to Back End (Integration with Acquirers, Card Schemes, Payment methods providers)
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Software Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure all Acceptance Criteria have sufficient levels of detail;
- Maintain, improve and expand test suites;
- Maintain and extend testing infrastructure;
- Continuous improvement in testing strategy, using latest tools and technologies.
- At least 6 years of similar working experience in Software tester or QA role.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or equivalent.
- Good programming language in Java
- Strong communicator with expert knowledge in enterprise web-services application testing
- Candidates with exposure to programming will have be preferred.
- Familiar with test automation tools such as SoapUI, Jmeter, Selenium
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments (user level)
- Experience with writing SQL queries/statements
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, Jira and Zephyr
- Basic Java knowledge
- Have good understanding with unit testing, integration testing, and automation testing.
- QA certification (ISTQB) will be an advantage.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.