You will build and implement functional programs for Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Point-of-Sale Terminal devices. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve our customers needs.
Main job responsibilities:
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Gather and evaluate user feedback;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
You have professional experience writing C/C++ software in a test-driven environment. You are an excellent communicator and have a keen eye for detail. You love helping your team to be successful and solving technical problems. You are passionate about new languages, technologies and the most current development.