Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Athens, Greece.
- Develop high-quality and reusable operational reports using both existing and new tech stack of Division Data Services
- Analyze business requirements and mappings to conceptualize, design and develop the operational reports both for our customers and internal departments’ needs
- Maintain, improve, document and support existing and newly created operational reports
- Make reports configurable and automate delivery where possible
- Plan, analyze, optimize, and migrate legacy reports to new tech stack
- Propose improvements, new solutions and technologies for data processing
- Ensure new report requirements can be fulfilled in shorter turnaround times
- Work with Agile software development processes (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- Guide and mentor junior and new developers
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any other related fields
- Very good SQL query optimizing skills
- Several years of experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development
- Experience in extracting/fetching data from various types of sources and creating reports in various formats (CSV, Excel, PDF, etc.)
- Experience in Pentaho Data Integration or other ETL tools will be an advantage Some experience in tools such as Ant, Jenkins, SoapUI, JUnit, Jira, Confluence, or similar Experience with Linux operation system
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in the payment industry would be a plus
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.