Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
At our office in Vienna (Austria), we are looking for colleagues to join us and shape the future of our new Transaction Banking team.
- Proactive support in building our new team and developing efficient processes
- Development of new functionalities using the Temenos UXP and Temenos Design Studio (based on Eclipse) in the globally used application of the Transaction Banking Solutions Division
- Development of new functionalities for our middle-tier based on Apache Kafka
- Participation in requirement analysis, solution design, and estimation activities
- Ensuring high quality and usability of developed functionalities
- Production of various types of reports within the Business Intelligence platform
- Write and review application documentation for internal purposes as well as for audits
- Working with teams across the globe
- Completed education in computer science from a university, university of applied sciences (FH), higher technical institute (HTL), or similar, and proven work experience in a related field
- Strong experience in Java, Microservices and Apache Kafka (or similar) and deep understanding of REST and messaging services
- Experience with Jenkins and Git; experience with Temenos UXP and Temenos Design Studio is a plus
- Experience/knowledge of financial services is a bonus
- Very good command of spoken and written English; skills in German are a plus
- Solution-oriented team player, high degree of self-responsibility, analytical and well-structured work style
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and the possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, free coffee and tea, and many more
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,518.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae, certificates, etc.) to: email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elisabeth Lampl.