Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in (Graz) (Austria)].
- Develop ETL jobs and SQL queries
- Develop new functionalities using Temenos UXP and Temenos Design Studio (based on Eclipse) for application of the Transaction Banking Solutions Division
- Participate in requirement analysis, solution design and estimation activities
- Ensure high quality and usability of developed functionalities
- Produce various types of reports within the Business Intelligence platform
- Write and review application documentation for internal purposes as well as for audits
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer-oriented discipline
- 5 years of working experience in a relevant field
- Experience with Microsoft business intelligence technologies
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MDX is mandatory and other related languages is of advantage
- Deep understanding of REST, web and messaging services
- Profound knowledge of Java and Eclipse
- Proven experience with Temenos UXP and Temenos Design Studio
- Experience/knowledge relating to financial services is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Independent problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Team-oriented work environment
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Minimum monthly salary, according to the applicable IT Collective Agreement: EUR 2,979.00 gross per month, market-compliant overpayment according to your education and qualification is possible.