Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Analysis of requirements, creation of state of the art application architecture and solution within our own software stack as well as integration of third party applications
- Continual development and documentation of high-availability applications for processing high volumes of financial transactions
- Agile implementation of complex requirements in collaboration with other team members
- Constant evaluation, optimization and enhancement of existing functionalities and processes during ongoing software development processes (refactoring)
- Continuous quality assurance during the development process (test-driven development, code reviews, unit tests)
- Support of release management, as well as the analysis and troubleshooting of production problems
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or several years of equivalent work experience with several years of experience in object- and component-oriented programming in Java 8, for both front-end and back-end applications
- Good knowledge of Spring framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring WS/Batch, Spring Data, Spring Security, Hibernate, Apache Camel, JUnit, as well as knowledge of SQL, especially of Oracle SQL*Plus
- Ideally knowledge of SmartGWT or some other framework from the GWT family as well as knowledge of frameworks for data streaming and big data such as Kafka, Hadoop and Solr
- Knowledge in payment processing in general and fraud detection in particular would be an advantage
- Very good communication skills, excellent command of spoken and written English, and you enjoy day-to-day communication in a multicultural environment
- Willingness to learn, ability to work in a team as well as analytical and structured way of working
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flexitime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,979.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualification
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com.