As a settlement analyst, your primary role is to support the IT Support team in the Settlement Department. You will be the main user of our developing systems from the team. You are required to support the day-to-day merchant acquiring settlement activities using our internal and external systems. You will need to prepare, analyze and verify financial and accounting related reports. Your main goal is to bring higher efficiency to our settlement process through streamlining manual processes that are redundant or inconsistent.
- Identify opportunities for automation within the manual processes;
- Liaise with other teams within the Settlement Department on existing manual processes, providing automation solution and support;
- Ensure that the databases is updated with the latest data from internal and external sources;
- Reconciliations of data and reports when needed;
- Ensure of the availability of data and reports from various sources;
- Monitoring the reports that are being output from the systems and ensure the accuracy of the reports;
- Handle any problems which have risen, and find rational solutions within set time-frame;
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply;
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Equivalent;
- Intermediate level in using Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge in VBA would be added advantage;
- Knowledge in SQL would be added advantage;
- Able to think critically and solve problem logically;
- Enjoys analyzing and matching data;
- High commitment and responsibility in assigned tasks.