Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
About the Position:-
As a Settlement Analyst, your primary role is overseeing day to day merchant acquiring chargeback and refund activities. You will need to monitor to ensure merchant is being notify on the chargeback received, response received from merchant within stipulated timeline and refund being processed timely. Your goal is to ensure speed and accuracy of our chargeback and refund process.
- Verify if the refund requests from merchants contain adequate supporting documents
- Process complex refund requests through the payment systems interface
- Monitor and download chargeback notifications from the portals of the schemes (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, UPI, etc.)
- Inform merchants of chargeback notifications
- Collect and verify supporting document from merchants to dispute chargebacks
- Upload supporting documents from merchants to the portals of the schemes for JCB and UPI
- Communicate with merchants over email in situations where additional information is required for refunds or for chargebacks
- Educate merchant on chargeback and retrieval process
- Ability to analyse information, think through difficult problems and make critical decisions based on limited information and/or direction
- Work with peers and leader by communicating and sharing of ideas and information
- Good communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent
- Have good knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys analysing and matching data
- Able to think critically and solve problem logically
- High commitment and responsibility in assigned tasks
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure