- Ensure all Office IT related issues and problems are resolved within the stipulated SLA
- Ensure all Tickets assigned are worked on, updated and resolved
- Ensure the Office IT infrastructure is proactively monitored and maintained
- Ensure all IT Assets (Hardware & Software) are tracked and kept up to date
- Provide sufficient analysis and follow up action on issues
- Support the development and compilation of procedures and guidelines team and internal customer needs
- Be prepared for on-call 24x7 standby due to IT infrastructure issues
- Work on Service Desk Tickets that are logged in person, via phone or by email
- Troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution. Escalation to both internal and External Service Providers to resolve issues where required.
- End User Administration in the area of: Active Directory, File & Print, Printer, End user IT Work equipment, Corporate Mobile Devices, Office Telephone Phone etc
- Create accounts and configure IT hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Coordination to Service Providers, i.e. Repair and Service of End User Devices
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Manage User Administration requests ensuring Information Security rules are enforced
- Provide work instructions to end users on all things IT
- Apprenticeship, certification, or associate degree in IT related field or similar experience.
- ITIL foundation certified
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe products, client operating systems (Windows 7 / 10, MAC OS) and AD (Active Directory) with a desire to improve your knowledge to expert level.
- Minimum of 2 years of related IT Service Desk or operations experience
- Working knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and Routing, End user Desktop support/Setup.
- Good communication skills, including creation of user documentation and technical documentation
- Fluent communication in English. Other Asian languages e.g. Bahasa Melayu, Chinese, Cantonese is an added advantage but not required.
- Coordination and Organization skills
- Team player with a focus on Service oriented mindset and approach to work
- Team player, independent work is expected
Attractive Salary & Benefit