As the Senior Solutions Consultant, Professional Services, s/he will be managing our client projects and provide technical solutions to Wirecard customers based on client specifications.
The successful candidate must possess a good understanding of online payment gateway system to perform this role. Besides that, the role is required to support the sales team on by attending pre-sales meeting and gathering customer’s requirement for proposal preparation.
This role will be reporting to the Team Lead Professional Services Malaysia.
Key Responsibilities :
- Become an expert of the Wirecard’s central software platform for both online ecommerce and physical acceptance (terminal) and various internal solution. Learning all existing features, planned features and how to configure them
- Responsible for dedicated client projects from pre-sales until launch in close cooperation with the Project Manager assigned
- Define the entire solution with the client and according to the client specifications
- Advise the client on their implementation strategy
- Consult with the business analysts of our central software platform to understand new functionalities in order to define high-level epics in the project plan
- Analyze, prioritize and track issues raised by the client or found during internal integration testing
- Organize, prepare and host client workshops in order to define the project scope together with the client
- Support the sales team in the pre-sales phase with product and solution-related client questions
- Be the primary contact for client for all in-depth product and solution questions in the pre-sales phase of the project
- Support the sales team with tender and RfP processes as well as proposal creation
- Preparation of technical and business concepts on how to satisfy the client's business needs with Wirecard products and solutions
- Analyze client’s business processes and system landscape
- Definition of client-specific solution changes and extensions together with the business analyst
- Consulting for client including conducting workshops (also on-site)
Write and maintain client level specs and requirement documents
- At least five (5) years’ of prior experience with payment industry in a similar merchant facing-position
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as Technical Solution Consultant or Business Analyst working in Merchant Acquiring and servicing industry with strong knowledge of payments acceptance products (in-store, mobile & online)
- Strong technical knowledge of Payment Gateways, Transaction Switching, E-Commerce, Tokenization & Cloud based solutions etc
- Functional knowledge of Point of Sales products, Terminal Management solutions, its usage and operational implications across various tiered merchant environments (Tier1, SME, Micro)
- Functional knowledge of alternative payment methods, relevant alternative payment providers in the region (Alipay, WeChat Pay etc.), in-country wallets, QR code based payments etc.
- Analytical skills and the ability to understand complex processes quickly
- Team player with moderate skills to be able to find creative compromises
- Excellent communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.