Main job responsibilities:-
- Be responsible for the overall execution of all of the RM activities of the business, achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction within the agreed budget framework;
- Manage business activities and support metrics for team members to achieve the set objectives in cross-sell, customer retention and customer support;
- Participate and contribute to team meetings to analyse progress and plan activity to succeed;
- Recommend and perform actions to improve relationship (e.g. marketing events);
- Become the go-to person to understand customer business opportunity with implications on pricing exceptions and proposed solutions that add value for customer;
- Act as a subject matter expert of all the Acquiring products and services that Wirecard offers business;
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Sales Team for new client requirements;
- Communicate the customers’ feedback, regularly reviewing their business performance versus expectations;
- At least 5-8 years relevant Relationship Management, preferably in the payments environment for major banks, PSP or processing company.
- Strong communicator with exceptional customer advocacy track record in the B2B services. Bachelor degree in Business or relevant.
- Experience working with other payment schemes such as American Express, UnionPay, Diners Club / Discover – is an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Ability to bridge the gap between business issues and solutions
- Interpret business needs into requirements that can be fed to Technical Teams
- Pro-active and Self-starter mentality, and hands-on approach
Attractive Salary, Benefits and Travelling Opportunities