- Develop cross-sell opportunities and drive share of wallet growth by engaging these customers on vertical-specific roadmap and Wirecard value proposition. These tasks will be carried out based on thorough understanding of the customer’s strategy and growth ambitions.
- Build and develope strong relationships with commercial/senior merchant contacts and designing overall merchant contact map. You have to recommend and perform actions to improve relationship.
- Go-to person to understand customer business opportunity with implications on pricing exceptions and proposed solutions that add value for customer.
- Communicate the customers’ feedback, regularly reviewing their business performance versus expectations.
- Driving Corporate Support calls/meetings to discuss customer relationship.
- Maintain integrity of commercial framework (e.g. contracts, set ups, etc).
- More than 5 years of experience of relationship or account management in a Payments landscape
- Strong communicator with exceptional customer advocacy track record in the B2B services.
- Exposure to merchant business industry or at least involved in payment solutions before.
- You must show evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity.
- Strong in problem solving and data analysis.
- You are a collaborative person with highest level of integrity.
- Familiar with hotel industry will be a plus
Attractive Salary and Benefits!