Role will liaise between local/regional sales and stakeholder and Munich based Product Management and Delivery units.
Role will represent and drive execution of products solutions for the APAC region.
Role will drive and deliver to market lending solutions along with local partners for the APAC region.
Lending products represent a high margin business which will add revenue to the region while adding a competitive USP to Wirecard.
- Define a product vision that aligns to the overall corporate strategy and delivers a sustainable competitive advantage in Wirecard’s operating markets within APAC
- Develop and implement a global product roadmap for lending products and services based on the product vision, financial impact, customer and market demands, distribution channels and organizational talent to execute
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders such as business intelligence, marketing, controlling, legal and technology as well as external providers and partners
- Take end-to end ownership of the lending product portfolio and drive growth and execution consistently
- Research and analyze target markets, competitors and customer segments. Maintain strong relationships with thought leaders and industry analysts to enable short- and long-term product development planning
- Be the product evangelist and partner closely with business stakeholders and engineering leaders
- Effectively communicate strategies and trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development team
- Synthesize market developments and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the product portfolio and positioning
University degree in Information Systems or Business AdministrationSeveral years of work experience in product management in the Fintech/Financial Services/Payments IndustryAbility to develop a 360° view of a product from a customer, business, market, legal and technical perspectiveStrong and well-developed analytic, problem-solving and quantitative skillsSelf-starter with passion for product development and great customer experiencesResults-orientation with an ability to execute hands on and complete deliverables in a timely manner in a fast paced environmentExcellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to interact with all levels of the organization as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills in EnglishSubject matter expertise in technologies and products required to bring payments solutions to market, at scale and globally as well as experience with agile development processBalances technical and business insight and is able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on businessAbility to build positive relationships internally and externally. Active listener and clear communicator who seeks win-win outcome