Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Independent designing, developing and improvement of internal tools and globally used payment solutions (based on modern Java technologies)
- Agile development according to Scrum in an international team (English as working language)
- Supporting Scrum Master and Product Owner in preparation of sprint increments
- Taking on a mentoring role for your junior colleagues and guiding them at the beginning of their professional career
- Quality assurance through code reviews and tests
- Developing and maintaining automated tests on unit, integration, and system level
- Several years of work experience in the professional development of full-stack enterprise web applications with Spring experience as well as in-depth experience with Git and JUnit
- Experience with Selenium, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, TypeScript, Angular, HTML5, CSS3 desirable
- Experience in agile software processes and methods (Scrum)
- Very good command of spoken and written English; skills in German are a plus
- Interest for new systems and technologies as well as the ability to quickly grasp new concepts and to adapt
- Solution-oriented team player, high degree of self-responsibility, analytical and well-structured way of working
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and the possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young, and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, team events, free coffee and tea, and many more
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 3,048.00 gross/month; a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae, certificates, etc.) to: email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elisabeth Lampl.