Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Vienna (Austria).
- Implementation and consolidation of a holistic reporting system
- Preparation and reporting of annual budgeting
- Periodic plan/actual comparisons as well as variance and ad hoc analyses
- Calculation, analysis, billing and reporting of group-internal services
- Preparation of well-founded decision bases for management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Controlling or equivalent education
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge, Smart View and Oracle EPM advantageous
- Great passion for numbers and the ability to convey complex relationships
- Organized and structured way of working
- Team player: must be able to collaborate in a virtual team, coordinating the appropriate resources to meet varying client requirements, have a high degree of commitment and flexibility
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 3,485.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualification
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.