Wirecard (GER:WDI) is one of the world’s fastest growing digital platforms in the area of financial commerce. We provide both business customers and consumers with a constantly expanding ecosystem of real-time value-added services built around innovative digital payments by using an integrated B2B2C approach. This ecosystem concentrates on the areas payment & risk, retail & transaction banking, loyalty & couponing, data analytics & conversion rate enhancement in all sales channels (online, mobile, ePOS). Wirecard operates regulated financial institutions in several key markets, holds issuing and acquiring licenses from all major payment and card networks. Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (DAX and TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060).
At Wirecard, we value high performing individuals and creative talents aspiring to transform organizations through business solutions innovation. Join Wirecard and be part of the group to help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Theprimary role of the incumbent is responsible to manage the payroll function effectively for several countries in the Asia Pacific region as well as to administer employee benefits schemes. This role reports to the Regional Senior HR Manager, Shared Services.
- Collate monthly payroll information on respective pay items and submit to outsourced vendors within the agreed time frame of the SLAs.
- Verify reports received from outsourced vendors and ensure full accuracy calculations for all pay items.
- Work with stakeholders in getting the payroll payments approved and released by the stipulated timeline.
- Liaise with Finance Department on fund transmission to payroll vendors and submit monthly payroll journal.
- Ensure timely vendors billing and tax payments where applicable
- Collate year end information ensuring the relevant tax forms and reporting requirements are completed in an accurate and timely fashion. Where applicable, file tax clearance for foreign employees.
- Ensure timely submission of the monthly Provident Fund and/or country specific government claims.
- Manage employees’ benefits scheme and verify all claims made are valid within the individual entitlements.
- Be the contact person on employees’ queries regarding payroll, leave administration, benefits and tax matters.
- Manage enquiries from external regulatory parties as well as to provide support during annual audit review.
- Provide data management support in annual salary surveys and performance management cycle.
- Provide support on reporting and generate data for analytics purposes.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or Compensation & Benefits Management or a related field.
- 5-7 years' of relevant payroll operations experience.
- Good understanding of Singapore Employment Act. Knowledge of other countries legislation is advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Meticulous, structured, strong analytical with good organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer focus and good communication skills with the maturity to handle sensitive data.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.