This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is detail-oriented, communicates effectively, is technically capable, holds a deep desire to solve problems, and efficiently delivers high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position will report directly to the General Managers at Wirecard Luxembourg.
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Responsible for general accounting and ensuring the reconciliation processes of our payment clients in coordination with Wirecard headquarters and company subsidiaries, especially in the UK
- Manage all annual and monthly financial statements (Luxembourg local GAAP and IFRS)
- Oversee and manage monthly and quarterly VAT filings, both domestically and internationally together with the International Taxation Department at Wirecard headquarters
- Manage financial and tax audits for Wirecard Luxembourg in coordination with Group Accounting and Group Audit
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Ad hoc reporting and other projects
- General support with accounting-related processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Several years of professional working experience in a similar position; proven success in accounting ideally in a payment or banking industry multinational company with European exposure
- Proficient in various areas of finance, including taxation
- Experience in audit and compliance processes is a plus
- Strong communication skills, flexible and able to work both independently and in an international, multicultural team environment
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly detail-oriented and profound organizational skills, problem-solving, as well as able to meet defined deadlines
- Fluent in English, bilingual in French and German preferred
What we offer
- The chance to define and set your own parameters in your field of work in the new Luxembourg entity of the Wirecard group
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An exciting and dynamic working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.