Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in London (England).
- Assume responsibility for existing customers in the region
- Liaise with the Sales and implementation departments and play an active part in the contract negotiations for new customers
- Forecast and monitor your customers’ revenues
- Upsell and cross-sell the Wirecard portfolio
- Coordinate technical workshops with clients
- Liaise with the other units to define and structure commercial offers for your customers
- Maintain customer relations, play an active role in de-escalations and foster a collaborative working atmosphere
- Be proactive in seeking opportunities to deliver more revenue growth to the team
- Fluent in English
- Experience in payments / issuing / acquiring is a plus
- Good presentation skills
- Understanding of financial impacts of account revenue positions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work outside your comfort zone
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently as part of a wider team
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and the opportunity for promotion in a successful, fast-growing company
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.