Our APAC Sales division currently has an exciting long term opportunity for a Sales Operations Officer to join our Melbourne based team. The purpose of this function is to work very closely with the business teams to facilitate a wide range of commercial activities to ensure that our merchants receive top quality service and client on boarding experience.
The role reports to the Head of Business Operations APAC, and enjoys the support of the local leadership teams.
The scope of the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Engaging with merchants to enable the on-boarding process, and managing the process end to end;
- Reviewing merchant documents, liaising with other teams on various support processes such as merchant on-boarding, renewal and termination;
- Providing support with pre/after sales activities, such as creation and coordination of RFI and RFPs; visiting customer sites together with relevant teams etc.;
- Supporting the Relationship Managers in providing BAU support to the key merchant accounts;
- Collaborating closely with Sales and Finance teams to follow up on outstanding payments from merchants and banks;
- Coordinating our field services team to expedite timely technical integration of merchants with Wirecard’s platform;
- Working closely with all parties to ensure customer satisfaction and timely resolution of merchant concerns.
- Diploma in business administration or a related discipline (equivalent training and industry experience will also be considered)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products, for example, proficient user of MS EXCEL (or equivalent productivity software);
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in, time management, planning, multi-tasking with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to provide consistently good customer service experience
- Legal rights to work in Australia.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly;
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as income protection, fitness grant, banking benefits and more.
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
If the role sounds like what you are after, please apply with a cover letter attached to your resume. Your cover letter should highlight the specific recent experiences relevant for the role. If you have any of the experiences, skills or knowledge we find highly desirable, please indicate the specifics within your cover letter.