The Sales Operations team works closely with the business team to assist on commercial activities, including merchant agreements, to liaise with the Risk Management and Merchant Enablement team on merchant related processes, such as onboarding and change requests. Sales Operations will also work with other related departments such as the Finance and Settlement team and Merchant Support to deliver top quality services to the merchant.
Sales Operations Officer, as part of the Sales Operations organization, is responsible for:
- Engaging with merchants for on board process and manage the end to end process
- Reviewing merchant documents, liaise with other teams on the merchant on boarding, renewal, termination, and other support processes.
- Pre-/ after-sales activities, including support, creation, and coordination of RFI and RFPs, and customer onsite visits together with the respective teams, etc.
- Supporting Relationship Managers on providing BAU support for key merchant accounts.
- Close Collaboration with Sales and Finance to follow up on outstanding payments from merchants and banks.
- Diploma in business administration; equivalent training and industry experience will also be considered
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Enhanced Chinese communication skills preferred
- Experience communicating and working with senior management
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in responding to ad-hoc, time-sensitive requests
- Must be detail oriented
Attractive Salary & Benefits