We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support our sales team and managing the sales operation cycle by liaison with relevant teams till the completion of getting the customer successfully on-board.
Our customers are merchants using Wirecard’s platform. They range in size from SMEs to large institutions.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Act as a business partner to our Sales team to complete the commercial agreement with our customers.
- Liaise with the Risk Management and Merchant Enablement teams on the merchant related processes.
- Coordinate our Field Services team to expedite timely technical integration of customers with Wirecard’s platform.
- Conduct on-site training at our customer’s office on the familiarization of product.
- Work closely with supported resources to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Has delivered in a similar role such as merchant on-boarding support and familiar with KYC compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and merchant acquiring business.
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, example : EXCEL (or equivalent productivity software).
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment
- Has a good customer service mind-set which is crucial in handling demanding customers
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills in managing workload.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.