Sales Operations Officer will work closely with the Sales team to assist on commercial agreements including merchant agreements, to liaise with Risk Management team and Merchant Enablement team on the merchant related processes. This team will also work with Finance and Settlement team to deliver the business and merchant performance analysis.
- Engaging SME merchants for onboard process and manage the end to end process
- Reviewing merchant documents, liaise with other teams on the merchant on boarding, renewal, termination, and other support processes.
- Presales/after-sales activities, including support, creation, and coordination of RFI and RFPs, and customer onsite visits together with Sales, etc.
- Supporting Relationship Managers on providing BAU support for key merchant accounts.
- Collection. Work with Sales and Finance to follow up on outstanding payments from merchants and banks.
- Diploma in business administration; equivalent training and industry experience will also be considered
- Excellent English and Mandarin communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience communicating and working with senior management
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool, preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in responding to ad hoc, time-sensitive requests
- Must be detail oriented
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident or Citizen will be prioritized
Attractive Salary + Benefits