Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Wien (Austria).
- Active customer support and acquisition of new customers (medium- and large-sized merchants) in e-commerce and point of sale
- Identification and evaluation of customer’s requirements including the development of solutions using the Wirecard product portfolio
- Independent planning, preparation and execution of acquisition, price and final negotiations, as well as follow-up and documentation
- Contribution to and active participation in fairs/conferences and association events
- Degree in business administration/economics or a related field, alternatively commercial training
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in sales in the banking/payment sector or in retail
- Sales-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset, structured and independent work style
- Convincing and pleasant attitude, highly sociable personality as well as negotiating skills in German and English (other foreign languages are a plus)
- High level of commitment and flexibility as well as team spirit, willingness to travel and organizational skills
What we offer
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2,979.00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to: email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Daniela Rath-Schmuck or Mr. Marko Scherngell.