Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position : Risk Manager
The role is responsible for managing new corporate customer risk with a view of balancing the risk and return. You will ensure customer business activities are in line with our company policies and customer financial exposure is properly assessed and controlled within acceptable limits. Your knowledge of AML and regulatory compliance as well as credit card scheme rules will be used throughout the customer risk assessment.
You will be the contact point for the regional sales and operation teams on new applications and may handle request raised from existing customers. You will work closely with the Business Monitoring function to ensure ongoing assessments and that any customer risk is maintained within company risk appetite.
Reporting to Head of Risk Underwriting, you will conduct regular customer boarding risk reporting and assist to manage regional portfolio.
- Underwrite new merchants / corporate customers and determine the associated risks and required security deposit.
- Ensure business act in line with their contractual agreement with Wirecard and that the deposit held is sufficient.
- Support changes made on existing business accounts, including risk decision on adding / closing MIDs, settlement caps.
- Co-operate with sales operation and sales and support the customer boarding process in an efficient manner.
- Test / review / improve automated customer boarding tools and develop appropriate reporting for portfolio management. Support Fraud, Compliance, and Monitoring functions in formulating strategy, process, and execution.
- Support the function to maintain and improve risk management policies and procedures.
- Support sales on business visits and provide risk management training upon request.
- 5 years and above relevant experience in business underwriting / financial analysis
- Familiar with Payment industry or card acquiring / issuing schemes
- Familiar with applicable local regulations across the region
- Experience in portfolio management and credit risk reporting
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure