As Risk and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the identification, measurement and operational management of enterprise risks in accordance with regulatory requirements of supervisory authorities (CSSF) and Wirecard Group Risk Management requirements.
As the successful applicant, you follow a solution-based approach to compliance and risk matters with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude. This position will afford you the opportunity to broaden your local and international experience.
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Identification, analysis and generation of risk and internal control system assessments as well as ongoing measurement and management of enterprise risks (business risks, operational risks, financial risks, legal and regulatory risks, and reputational risks)
- Communication and reporting of risks to Wirecard Luxembourg Management, Supervisory Board / Independent Non-Executive Directors and the enterprise Group Risk Management
- Management, implementation and documentation of risk management and ICS processes and procedures in coordination with the Wirecard Group and other subsidiaries in the UK
- Monitoring of developments in Luxembourg regulatory requirements (by CSSF) regarding enterprise risk management for e-money institutions, payment services and financial service providers
- Creation, updates and improvement of risk management policies for Wirecard Luxembourg
- Completion of a full, enterprise-wide risk assessment, including weighting and scoring of the various risks, which is used to develop focus areas for the Financial Crime Oversight Team’s efforts
- Development of risk plans and sub-plans for each risk identified for Programme Managers
- Identification of gaps in the systems, controls, risk assessments and resources used by our Programme Managers; escalation of such to and coordination with Programme Managers and Oversight Team to address these gaps
- Conducting audit reviews of our Programme Managers and suppliers to ensure they are compliant with our policies and risk frameworks
- First contact person on enterprise risk management and for internal and external auditors
- Support of enterprise risk-related projects and project management
- University degree in finance, business or the combinational equivalent
- A minimum of 4–5 years professional experience in risk management and compliance with a financial service provider, e.g. at a supervisory authority or a consulting/auditing company
- Proven experience in regulatory requirements; experience with Luxembourg regulatory requirements is a plus
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new compliance and risk management framework/tools
- Quality-focused with a passion for continuous improvement and a hands-on attitude
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with payment industry or card acquiring / issuing schemes
- Business fluent in written and spoken English; German and French is a plus
What we offer
- The chance to define and set your own parameters in your field of work in the new Luxembourg entity of the Wirecard Group
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An exciting and dynamic working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world’s leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by one vision: To make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.