Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Junior Regional Recruiter
As the Regional Recruiter, s/he will be will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting for positions in our Wirecard Asia Pacific entities. The Recruiter will worked closely with our hiring managers, head of department and stakeholders in planning and ensuring adequate manpower needs.
The successful candidate must be independent and possess a good understanding of full spectrum of recruitment processes from job posting to offer package. Besides that, the role is required to proactively conduct high-level sourcing using Boolean search and produce results in fulfilling the talent pipeline for the opening positions.
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Work with hiring managers to devise the recruitment strategy and provide solution for hiring of key positions for business growth.
- Manage the talent acquisition and staffing process (job posting, screening, interviewing, background check offer process, onboarding for selected candidates).
- Evaluating: conduct phone screening with candidates and shortlist suitable profiles for hiring managers;
- Interviewing: Arrange interviews; conduct interviews with the Line Managers where applicable
- Work closely with HR Team and IT department to coordinate the offer process and submit request for IT equipment.
- At least 3 years’ of prior experience with recruiting experience with a strong talent acquisition focus, preferably in a banking or technology organization
- Great interpersonal skills and management skills to manage tough stakeholders
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting is a must.
- Must have experience recruiting with a consultative approach as to be considered a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Humble and able to work in a team.
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure