yWirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Regional People Relations Manager (HRIS - Workday)
This newly created role will report to the VP of HR and manage a team of HR Analysts to ensure successful migration to Workday. You and your team will be the subject matter expert for Workday and ensure user adapotation.
- Act as the go-to person for the management and execution of the Workday delivery in collaboration with country HRs and COE teams.
- This role works closely with Global Wirecard Workday team to realise standardization, efficiencies and quality standards for the delivery, accounting to drive utilization and employees satisfaction.
- Continually review and make enhancements to align Workday processes with overall practice goals.
- Act as the data quality controller for the integrity of HR master data in all systems. Establish HR master data standards. Perform ongoing HR data audit/master data cleansing with focus on missing, incomplete, incorrect and conflicting data
- Subject matter expert in tools related to Workday Global HR dashboards etc.
- This role is also responsible to train new HR team members on the adoption and deployment approach.
- Provide communication, operational support and process guidance to employees and HR community.
- 8 to 10 years of regional experience in international HRIS system. Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Able to analyse business process requirements, general understanding of HR and translate into Workday HRIS system configuration
- Strong multi-tasker with excellent communication skills to manage senior stakeholders across regions.
- Proven success in leading a small team on implementation and deployment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to navigate in ambiguous environments independently.
- Meticulous and analytically inclined.
- World Leading Listed Organization
- Attractive benefits
- Excellent learning exposure