As the Recruiter, s/he will be will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting for positions in Singapore and our Wirecard Asia Pacific entities. The Recruiter will worked closely with our hiring managers, head of department and stakeholders in planning and ensuring adequate manpower needs.
The successful candidate must be independent and possess a good understanding of full spectrum of recruitment processes from job posting to offer package. Besides that, the role is required to proactively conduct high-level sourcing using Boolean search and produce results in fulfilling the talent pipeline for the opening positions.
This is a 1 year contractual employment. This role will be reporting to the VP of Human Resources APAC.
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Work with hiring managers to devise the recruitment strategy and provide solution for hiring of key positions for business growth.
- Manage the talent acquisition and staffing process (job posting, screening, interviewing, background check offer process, onboarding for selected candidates).
- Evaluating: conduct phone screening with candidates and shortlist suitable profiles for hiring managers;
- Interviewing: Arrange interviews; conduct interviews with the Line Managers where applicable
- Work closely with HR Team and IT department to coordinate the offer process and submit request for IT equipment.
- At least five (5) years’ of prior experience with recruiting experience with a strong talent acquisition focus, preferably in a banking or technology organization
- Great interpersonal skills and management skills to manage tough stakeholders
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting is a must.
- Must have experience recruiting with a consultative approach as to be considered a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and act as a resource for others.
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and complete tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or business related field. A combination of education and relevant work experience will be considered.
- Humble and able to work in a team.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience;
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture;
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing;
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly.