Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz (Austria).
- Testing the implementation of new requirements as part of an agile (Scrum) development team and definition of test strategies
- Creation and maintenance of test cases and test documentations applicable for the module under test
- Design and implementation of automated tests in existing commercial or in-house developed test frameworks
- Review of test code and test documentation done by other team members
- Execution of different test types such as regression, performance and usability tests
- Completed IT education or comparable education
- Several years of experience as Quality Engineer/Software Engineer with very good knowledge in the area of quality assurance
- Sound knowledge of integration testing and test automation of web-based user interfaces, as well as experience with non-functional testing (Performance Testing, Security Testing)
- Experience with some of the following test tools/technologies: JUnit/TestNG, SoapUI, Jmeter, Selenium, Cucumber, RestAssured, etc.
- Good communication skills, you enjoy day-to-day communication in a multicultural environment with English as the primary language
- Knowledge in payment processing in general and fraud detection in particular would be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application.
- Diversified activity with a young, agile team
- Opportunity to work independently with a highly motivated team and to contribute to the future of the company
- Professional and personal development in a successful company
- Flexible work schedule with flexitime account
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 2.979,00 gross/month, a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualification
Have we awakened your interest? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to email@example.com.