The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of complex, cross-domain projects on time and within budget and scope. As the project lead, he/she interacts with and motivates various stakeholders (eg Technical teams) to devise, initiate, execute and monitor project plans using agreed resources.
- First point of contact for clients for planning, tracking and coordinating dedicated client projects from pre-sales until launch & change requests (entire project lifecycle) involving a wide range of different parties and systems both at Wirecard and on client side.
- Delivery of a project on time, within budget and according to the agreed specifications and quality standards.
- Highlighting of a project’s potential during the delivery process and can manage possible risks and issues within the limits of time, cost and quality.
- Creation, communication, implementation, and monitoring of a project plan.
- Preparation and moderation of project meetings and Steering Committee’s
- Communication of goals, plans and status to stakeholders, steering committee (within respective region) and senior management.
- Creation and keeping up to date of the project documentation (eg. Risk Log)
- Act as key coordinator for successful on-boarding of key merchants with internal teams.
- Coordinate and execute client specific configuration, payment scheme and infrastructure setup as well as testing activities and configuration within all Wirecard systems throughout all staging domains
- Becoming an expert of Wirecard’s product and solution portfolio (eg. Value Added Services, Issuing & Acceptance).
- University degree or equivalent or several years of work experience in technology domain.
- Experience as technical or business project manager in customer projects with very good technical knowledge in the launch of loyalty management platforms, merchant acquiring or issuing solutions.
- Experience in project planning and tracking, both agile and classical waterfall methodologies
- Functional knowledge of various tiered merchant environments (Tier 1, SME, Micro)
- Working experience in Merchant Acquiring and servicing industry with strong knowledge of payments acceptance products (in-store, mobile and online).
- Functional knowledge of alternative payment methods, relevant alternative payment providers in the region (Alipay, WeChat Pay etc.), in-country wallets, QR code based payments etc.
- Ability to work successfully in a Team, hands-on attitude and strong moderating skills.
- Quick understanding of complex processes and analytical skills.
- Fluent communication skills in English and local language.
- Enthusiastic and self-driven personality.