- Assist and manage PMO governance with respective project/program teams
- Ensures all the project objectives are met and delivered on time.
- Ensures project adhere to high quality standards that align with business objectives to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Manages all project resources and keep track of project progress.
- Tracks key project milestones
- Adjusts project plans and/or resources accordingly.
- Performs project risk assessment.
- Performs change request management.
- 10+ years of experience in electronic payments or payment industry is required
- PMP Certified
- 8+ years of demonstrated project management experience is required
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and present to both senior management and team leads.
- Strong collaboration skills to influence, build relationships, manage conflicts and negotiate between departments within the organisation and/or with external vendors.
Attractive Benefits and Salary