Wirecard AG is one of the world’s leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions. The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, supplemented by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes to issuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite licenses for card and account products.
Wirecard AG is listed on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE0007472060, WDI).
Position: Project Manager, POS
- Manage and define POS specific project scopes while focusing on regular and timely delivery
- Communicate relevant content with internal teams to support end-to-end plans (enterprise level)
- Manage development projects, scope and schedules with external partner and support them during integration testing with Wirecard POS interfaces.
- Organize meetings between internal and external stakeholder
- Support in defining processes with OEX teams
- Prepare and distribute progress reports and manage risks and issues.
- Adapt project goals according to strategical decisions
- Support professional service teams, customer and business development teams in clarifying and defining POS related solutions on the basis of customer requirements, industry standards and market requirements
- Implement an effective system of project governance
- Implement best practices for agile project management, internal workflows and processes with regards to new product functionalities over projects
- Motivate the project teams, ensure that each team member is fully engaged
- 10+ years of experience in electronic payments or payment industry is required
- PMP Certified preferred
- 8+ years of demonstrated project management experience is required
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and present to both senior management and team leads
- Strong collaboration skills to influence, build relationships, manage conflicts and negotiate between departments within the organisation and/or with external vendors
- Scrum/Agile project management knowledge
- Hands-on mentality
- POS knowledge is a plus
- Attractive benefits
- World leading organization and industry leader
- Learning opportunities and exposure