Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our new team in Graz (Austria).
- Management of the development and success of our new Risk & Fraud applications and contributing new ideas to improve our customers’ user experience
- Responsible for the entire agile development process, from requirements analyses to optimal technological consulting and conception to software rollout
- Designing the user experience of the web interface (UI / UX)
- Creating user stories and acceptance criteria, prioritizing requirements as well as maintaining product backlogs
- Being a reliable contact person for the team and providing support if they have queries
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position, e.g. business analyst, product owner, requirements engineer or product manager
- Experience in creating graphical user interfaces, a good sense of UI design and usability
- Knowledge in fraud risk assessment, fraud management, or similar is a plus
- Very good command of spoken and written English, good skills in German are a plus
- Solution-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual skills, and the ability to keep an eye on the big picture
- Intercultural mindset and pleasure in working with a diverse international team
What we offer
- Diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience and possibility to contribute to the future of the company
- An excellent working atmosphere in an international, young and agile team
- Further professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Flexible work schedule with flextime account and 38.5-hour work week
- A modern workplace with very good accessibility
- Attractive additional benefits such as home office, food coupons, ticket for public transport, team events, free coffee and tea, and many more
- Attractive and competitive salary of EUR 3,048.00 gross/month; a higher salary is possible depending on your education and qualifications
Become part of our success story. Join our highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we caught your attention? If so, please email your detailed application documents (curriculum vitae with photo, certificates, etc.) to: email@example.com
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Elisabeth Lampl.